• To push up and drive works in process hit the target and cooperate with internal and external section or department and keep detail of work progress in line for summarize.
• To control job, problem solving in process by work closely with Supervisor, Foreman and cooperate with another department.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
• Experience in heavy steel (Pressure Vessels)fabrication 3 years up
• Knowledge of steel fabrication (Pressure Vessels), project control or process control in balancing and work load control
• Interpreting skill of codes, standards and procedure
• Knowledge in standard of welding procedure
• Able to work at Rayong area
• Good communication in English & Computer skill, Auto Cad
Team Leader - Pressure Vessel
• Preparation of Design Plan in line with the Master Project Plan.
• Submission of design plan for approval on weekly basis.
• Monitoring of daily activity & submission of weekly plan.
• Verification of Design Data Sheet with respect to P&ID and URS with Core Teams in line with ASME |ASME BPE Guidelines.
• Releasing of Drawings and Documents to Production, QA, Vendor, with the approval.
• Preparation & maintenance of Control status of Drawings.
• Planning and Scheduling the CADD team Activities.
• New component development & Preparation of its drawing.
We are prefer hiring Thai Nationality only.